When my firstborn was about one, he slipped and chipped his front tooth on the coffee table in the living room. It wasn’t too big a deal to us since we figured it’d be falling out at some point but now that he’s five, that tooth is looking like it could use a filing or something just in the one spot.
He says it’s starting to come loose and is looking forward to his visit to the Tooth Fairy and he brushes regularly (he loves it – best nighttime stall tactic before bed ever) but his father and I are still worried that maybe there’s a cavity that would shoot up into his gums and cause him pain.
We take him for checkups every six months and he knows how to floss (we help) and like I said, loves to brush but when I was offered a chance to review and giveaway for EnvoraKids I was pretty eager to check it out.
Every morning before Jake goes to school he takes one with his daily vitamin. He get super excited about it and loves to point at his teeth and say “See mommy? My teeth are white and strong!”
That’s adorable. The box comes with 60 pills, which equals out to a 30 day supply if you use as directed (once in the morning and once in the evening before bedtime).
I’ve been using EnvoraKids for about a month and since he’s always been great about brushing his teeth I didn’t need to see much of a difference in whitening there but the brownish stain on his front tooth has become less noticeable and for that I’m super glad because he just recently had to get glasses and I’m not sure if kids are as bad as they used to be but I don’t want him getting teased about glasses and a chipped front tooth. I’m a mommy, I don’t want my little man stressed.
Since I’m no professional, here’s a bit about the company from the company itself.
Teaching toddlers to brush properly is essential to preventing future problems with their teeth. Developing good habits at an early age and scheduling regular dental visits help children get a good start on a lifetime of healthy teeth and gums. Any assistance kids can get in maintaining a health mouth will help them in the future.
Oragenics, Inc, a company specializing in innovative biotechnology for oral health, just launched the first ever probiotic oral care chewable for kids called EvoraKids.
Designed for kids ages 3 to 10, EvoraKids is 100% natural and targets only the bad bacteria in the mouth. This establishes a healthy balance of beneficial bacteria.
Visit www.EvoraKids.com to learn more.
Want to test this out to see if your kids have cleaner teeth, and brighter, happier smile? Now’s your chance because we’re giving away a 30-day supply to one of YOU! YAY! The giveaway is going to run until Monday, January 12, 2010 and is valid for US and Canada Residents only ages 18 and up. Winner will be notified by email within 48 hours. For a full complete of rules, read this.
Here are some ways to win! One comment per action gives you an extra entry!
- Follow @evoraplus on Twitter
- Follow @EvoraKids on Twitter
- ‘Like’ Linda the Tooth Fairy’s EnvoraPlus Facebook Fan Page
- Head on over to their blog and subscribe to their feed via email or RSS (if you do both, comment twice so you can get two entries!)
- Follow me using Google Friend Connect (you can find it in my left sidebar)
- Follow my blog via the Facebook Blog Network (also found on my left sidebar)
- Follow me on Twitter @Momspective
- Tweet about this giveaway (leave the link to your tweet in a comment please)
- Mention this giveaway in a blog post and leave a link to your blog (ooh! Linky love!)
- Friend me and/or follow me on my Blog Talk Radio Show and leave a comment here telling me which you’ve done (if you do both, comment twice so you can get two entries!)
- Subscribe to my radio show’s RSS feed (rated M for Mature – listener discretion is advised.)
- Subscribe to MY RSS feed
- Subscribe to my Review websites RSS feed
- Add Momspective to your blogroll
- Add Momspective Reviews to your blogroll
- Click Like just beneath this, it will appear as “Recent Activity” on your Facebook wall to help spread the word about this awesome giveaway then leave a comment that you did
- Add the Momspective button to your website – here’s the code
Momspective Review Policy: The featured product for this review was provided to me, at no cost, by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for the sole purpose of product testing. I did not accept monetary compensation for reviewing or writing about products. I only review products that I have personally tested and used in my home, and all opinions expressed are my own.
<a href=”http://www.momspective.com”><img src=”http://www.momspective.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Momspective.gif”></a>